I’d like to thank Amy Keast at http://amykeast.com who nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award on 4/4/12, Cherry Coley at http://spilledcookies.com who nominated me for the same award on 4/7/12, and I Am Worthy at http://wildwesterngirl.wordpress.com on 4/19/12. I’ve enjoyed both blogs thoroughly and love recommending them to other readers. I’ve been pretty busy, and it has been tough compiling the list of 15 other bloggers whom I have not nominated for awards before, for this award. I’ll do what I can, but there is one repeat!
Here are the rules:
1. nominate 15 other bloggers (see below)
2. Include award image in post
3. Thank the person(s) who nominated you and link back to the
4..Share 7 random things about yourself.
- I loved Texas, until I moved to Colorado many years ago. I REALLY love it here!
- I have two rescue parrots, who came to me depressed, but now they’re pretty happy in my home. They have quite the love/hate relationship with each other. Still, they are a lot of fun and are quite a bit different from the mammals roaming the house.
- I’ve been remembering and interpreting my dreams since I was about 5 years old.
- People who I know, who have passed on, often come to visit me in my dreams.
- I love a variety of music: classical, acoustical Travis-picking guitar (Lynn Patrick is a huge favorite), folk, folk-rock, instrumental slack-key guitar, country, pop, new age, and classic rock.
- I read a lot of non-fiction and science fiction/fantasy.
- I meditate regularly.
15 Versatile Bloggers